Wednesday, April 17, 2019

God puts HIS desires into our hearts


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:  (Ecclesiastes 3)


***

At the time of this writing, I am 81-years-old.

About 9 months ago, I talked to God, saying to HIM that I did not see how I could continue to live alone in Lubbock, Texas … although at that time I could still drive my car and pick up food.

It just seemed to me that somehow my life couldn't continue as it had been up to then.

Then another desire came into my heart.  I had a relatively big house to live in and had enjoyed it for 19 years.

But I found I really wished I had one bedroom in which to live … and I wanted to have all my "essential" stuff consolidated into that one bedroom.   (This desire came into my heart in approximately June, 2018.)

In October, 2018, I fell and broke some bones in my right upper arm.  This did not require surgery but I did need home health care assistance.

I had just started to drive my car again toward the end of November, 2018.

Then I fell again on December 6, 2018.

As ambulance people were removing me from my house, we reached front door of house and I very clearly heard the following words which I believed to be from God:

"You'll never see this house again."

I had no doubt the season at this house had ended and another season was about to begin.

This fall was very serious and I ended up in surgery and as a result I spent the next 2 1/2 months in rehabilitation hospitals in Texas.


***

At the end of the 2 1/2 months of hospital, I moved to Colorado where one of our church group took me into her home.  (I never saw that Lubbock house again.)

In the house in Colorado, I have a bedroom where we placed selected items from my house in Texas.  It suits me very well.  I have all I need and even all I want in this one bedroom.  It is exactly what I had told God that I wanted before the two falls.  

But now it was even better!

Now I was living in house of a true believer in God … and as a godly person she prays over many things.

It has been great!  Much better than before!


***

Several years ago, I saw the following scripture:

Psalm 37:3-4    Delight thyself also in the Lord: and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in HIM; and HE shall bring it to pass.

I felt this meant God would put HIS desires into my heart.

Truly this is what happened to me.

I believe God gave me a desire to live with another person.

I believe God gave me a desire to live in one room instead of the multi-room house in Texas where I had been living.

And without my thinking, or planning, or doing anything, God brought it to pass in my life.


***

The room I have now is small.  (15 x 15)

Selected items were brought from Texas and are now in my room.

I like it very much and thank God continually for HIS current provision for me.

It is exceedingly better than anything I could have asked or imagined.

It fits the following scripture:

Ephesians 3:20    Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


***

Here are some photos of my room in Colorado!








*****