Tuesday, March 26, 2019

When you know God's answer and wait, you can give devil opportunity to try to talk you out of the way.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The physical therapist I've been working with is amazed at how fast Pam and I can move on implementing changes when something is needed.

She said often they have to work for weeks or months with individuals before they do a needed thing to make things better for themselves.

But Pam and I have the Holy Spirit and the assurance of God leading us.  So when we are comfortable the way is the best way for us, approved by God, we do not hesitate.


***

The devil opposes God and is always trying to get us to go in a way opposite to that shown us by God.

Also our own flesh will try to influence us to go in another way ... "I don't need that ... I can get by without it ..."

(Certainly God would not lead us to spend money that would burden us but when the money yoke is "easy" we can feel clearance to go forward.)

***

James 3:17    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


***

Matthew 11:28-30   Jesus says:  Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

***

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


***

We must not allow ourselves to be led by money as most of the worldly people are ... because we know the love of money is the root of all evil.   I Timothy 6

We must be led by God by HIS Spirit, confirming all thoughts and ideas through prayer and faith that God will establish HIS thoughts in our thinking.

*****