Tuesday, March 26, 2019

.

Hymn:  I love to tell the story
 


(Click forward arrow > to play music:)


 1.  I love to tell the story
Of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory,

Of Jesus and His love.
I love to tell the story,

Because I know ’tis true;
It satisfies my longings

As nothing else can do.

Chorus:

I love to tell the story,
’Twill be my theme in glory
To tell the old, old story

of Jesus and His love.


 2.  I love to tell the story;
More wonderful it seems
Than all the golden fancies

Of all my golden dreams,
I love to tell the story,

It did so much for me;
And that is just the reason

I tell it now to thee.

3.  I love to tell the story;
’Tis pleasant to repeat
What seems each time I tell it,

More wonderfully sweet.
I love to tell the story;

For some have never heard
The message of salvation

From God’s own holy Word.

4.  I love to tell the story;
For those who know it best
Seem hungering and thirsting

To hear it like the rest.
And when, in scenes of glory,

I sing the new, new song,
’Twill be the old, old story,

That I have loved so long.


(Click pause symbol,  "  ... at beginning of hymn, to stop music)


*****