Friday, March 15, 2019

Troubling thoughts


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

On February 24, 2019, I moved from Texas to Colorado.

Many items went into a storage building in Texas until such time as we were prepared to bring them to Colorado.

This week, I recalled the USA Tax Report which I am required to file for Jesus Ministries!

Did we put that information in storage in Texas?

What will we do?  Will someone in Texas have to go to the storage and search the boxes for the files?  It has to be filed by April 15.

I began to panic with the problem. 

Pam Padgett came into my room and I asked her and learned she had brought all the tax information to Colorado and the file was 3 feet away from where I was sitting!

I thought of how often we are troubled over nothing.

Sometimes the solution is as simple as getting facts on the troubling matter.

Jonah 2:8  They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.



*****

Hymn:  Amazing grace




(Click forward arrow > to play music:)


1.   Amazing grace!
how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch; like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,

Was blind, but now I see.

2.  ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear * ,
And grace my fears relieved * ;
How precious did that grace appear

The moment I first believed!

3.  The Lord hath promised good to me,
His WORD my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be

As long as life endures.

4.  When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise

Than when we first begun.

(Click pause symbol,  "  ... at beginning of hymn, to stop music)

***

* ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear:  By the grace of God we are taught to fear God above man.  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  When we fear God above all others, we will obey God above all others.  

And grace my fears relieved:  By the grace of God we hear the solution from that which we fear from the world. 

*****