Thursday, March 7, 2019

Receiving the individual scriptures and words of God and making them part of your way of life is freedom from grief of sins


Joan Boney ... apostle, prophet

Recently I was reminded of something I very possibly did wrong in working with another church person.  I began to grieve and be alarmed until I deliberately made myself focus on the following truth.

I John 1:7     But if we walk in the light, as HE (Jesus, The Word) is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.



*****

You can read this word in Bible.

You can hear this scripture at church.

But it only becomes a part of you as you believe and enter in through doing this word.

Hebrews 3:12-19 ...

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
 

While it is said, To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

But with whom was HE grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

And to whom sware HE that they should not enter into His rest, but to them that believed not? 

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

*****

When I thought of possibly handling something wrongly, I went to this word.  Even if I had done wrong, the blood of Jesus covered that wrong.  I simply believe that, believe in the power of HIS blood, and because I believe, I know in my own heart everything is alright,

I can rejoice in what Jesus did for me by His blood rather than grieve over that which I might have done wrong.

Therefore I can live in joy through what I  believe.


*****

Hymn:  Power in the Blood




(Click forward arrow > to play music:)


1.  Would you be free from your burden of sin?
There’s power in the blood, 
power in the blood;
Would you o’er evil a victory win?

There’s wonderful power in the blood.

Chorus:

There is power, power, 
wonder-working power,
In the blood ... of the Lamb;

There is power, power, 

wonder-working power,
In the precious blood of the Lamb.


2.  Would you be free from your passion and pride?
There’s power in the blood, 
power in the blood;
Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide,

There’s wonderful power in the blood.

3.  Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
There’s power in the blood, 
power in the blood;
Sin-stains are lost in its life-giving flow,

There’s wonderful power in the blood.

4.  Would you do service for Jesus your King?
There’s power in the blood, 
power in the blood;
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

There’s wonderful power in the blood.


(Click pause symbol,  "  ... at beginning of hymn, to stop music)


*****