Saturday, March 4, 2017

When you don't know what you're doing


Pam Padgett ... Member of body of Christ & spiritual gifts of helps

I was raised in the Catholic church and attended Catholic school for 5 years.  But I had little interest in religion or God.  I always thought the Catholic church was "spooky". 

*****

Then when I was 14 years old one of the boys in my class was killed in a motorcycle accident on his way to school. 

For the first time I realized that, even at my young age, I could die!

*****

I was very shaken and "knew" very strongly that my ONLY HOPE was for God to somehow save me. 

I started crying out ...

"I know there is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit  .... 

 but I don't know which One I'm supposed to pray to. 

...  So please get this prayer to the right ONE, because YOU'RE my ONLY hope."   


I needed help!

*****

I definitely was helped ...

I was born again!