Saturday, March 25, 2017

eBook Available Now on Amazon


Amazon.com
e-Book 
(paperback coming soon)


* Psalm 26

Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity:
I have trusted also in the Lord;
therefore I shall not slide.

Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. 

*****

For THY lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in THY truth.


*****

I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.

(dissembler: pretender/insincere)

I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

*****

I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:

That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all THY wondrous works.

Lord, I have loved the habitation of THY house, and the place where THINE honour dwelleth.

*****

Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.

My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.