Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What happened?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In February, 2017, something began happening to my body.  (I am almost 80-years-old)   It was as if I had been attacked by chemicals with hives and itching first one place than another and it grew into a very severe problem very fast.

What happened?  I asked God.

I tried various lotions ... took aspirin... took over the counter allergy medicine.

Within a matter of hours it was much worse.

I prayed, asking God for wisdom.

James 1:5 ...  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  

As night approached, I was even worse.

I prayed that I not have to go to doctor.

At one point, I was speaking to Pam Padgett and I told her what was going on.  She said something like that happened to her once and she found she was allergic to a cookie she had been eating.  She asked me if I had eaten any new foods recently.  I told her I had purchased some mini-cinnamon rolls and a different brand of ham slices within the past few days of this attack.

As the evening progressed, I was almost desperate.  Nothing I tried was working.  I had scrubbed my body with soap and water much as one would do when exposed to radiation poisoning, as I have seen in movies.  The pain continued.

Then I remembered a roll on which I use for arthritic type pain.  I began rolling that on me, almost taking a bath in it.  The pain began to lessen and I was helped greatly.  Within a few minutes, I had no pain although it looked on my skin like I had encountered a severe burn with whelps.  

Shortly after that, something was brought to my mind 

(Holy Spirit guides us into all truth.  Jn. 16:13)    

I had trouble with the chair I use at my computer.  It began squeaking very badly when I would rock in the chair.  It was very hard to focus on typing at the computer.  I had gotten some WD40 and sprayed the chair.  When it continued squeaking I sprayed it again ... and then again ... then again.  

This computer is in a small closet.  I did not remove the chair to spray it and I inhaled the fumes for several hours as I continued typing messages for our blog.  This was the source of the problem.  I had poisoned myself!

But God, of course, knew the source of the problem ...  and what I could do to help with the pain ... and God brought these steps to my attention during the height of the problem!

God gave me wisdom to deal with the problem and to even know what had happened!

God always answers our prayers just as HE says HE will do and HE provides help for us in times of trouble just as HE says HE will do.

And the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, does the following for us:

Jesus says ... 26 But the Comforter, WHICH IS the Holy Ghost, WHOM the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  Jn. 14:26

...  13 Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.  Jn. 16:13