Thursday, March 23, 2017

BOOK


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book


 Vol. 4 ... #9
Antichrist pastor adds to scripture in Bible


I was looking for a church group to attend and I visited a non-denominational church on a Wednesday night.  Approximately 200 people were in congregation listening to pastor teach.  Pastor was teaching from John 8 concerning the woman taken in adultery.

Pastor said, "And when this woman was brought to Jesus, she was naked from waist up."

I was very shocked!

I picked up my Bible immediately and re-read John 8 ...

Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2 And early in the morning HE came again into the temple, and all the people came unto HIM; and HE sat down, and taught them. 

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned:but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking HIM, HE lifted up HIMSELF, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last:and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up HIMSELF , and saw none but the woman, HE said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord.

And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.  

*****

The next day after this church meeting, I called and talked with the pastor who had said woman was naked from waist up... I asked him where it says this in the Bible ... I told him I couldn't find this in Bible.

Pastor said, "I can't remember where it is." 

I told pastor this was very important to me.  I asked him to look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where this is in Bible.

With that, pastor became very angry and yelled at me ... "All right ... It's not in the Bible ... Where do you go to church ..." (trying to find way to accuse me)  

In that congregation, I looked about room when pastor spoke this lie.  People were sitting there with big smiles on their faces when pastor said this.  I didn't see anyone in the entire room reach for the Bible to check John 8 to see if what pastor said was true.  I was only person in room who checked Bible so far as I know.

*****

Several years prior to this, God had given me a very shocking dream to show me what was going on in the churches ... I received this dream in 1979 ... The approximate year I visited this church was 1995...

In the dream, a man was speaking to a group and I went in and began to listen to this man as he spoke.  A second man rushed into the room and said:  Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun ...

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out window to see what had already begun ...

I saw a tall civil defense type yellow speaker on top of a large pole.  Out of the speaker was coming a gas.  I knew the gas was poison and would kill us.  I was so shockedThe poison gas was coming from our own speaker that was put there to warn us, but it was the vehicle being used to poison us and kill us.

In the dream, I looked at the man sitting next to me.  I was shocked to see this man was already dead.  He was a corpse although he had a big smile on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking.  I looked around the room and everyone else in the room was dead.  

As I sat there among them, listening to the speaker, I felt myself becoming drowsy and I knew I was falling asleep (dying) as I sat among them.

*****

In that non-denominational church group, there was a local contractor who had done some work for me when I built my house.  I called him after I visited that church group.  I told him what pastor had said about John 8 and how pastor admitted to me what he had said was not in the Bible and he had just made up the story.

It turned out this contractor was one of the elders at that church group.

A few weeks later, still trying to find church I could attend, I visited an assembly of God church group.  I was surprised to see that elder at that group that day.  After the service we talked.  He said he no longer attends the church group were he was an elder.  He said that group hired a homosexual to be their choir director and he left.  He said he asked pastor why he said woman in John 8 was naked from waist up and pastor told he didn't know why he said that.  He didn't repent nor show shame for what he had done.  It was as if pastor was god.  Antichrist in the church is what this shows.

II Thess. 2 ... antichrist moves into the churches ... (NASB) ...  1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, 2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so- called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Apostasy:  (falling away - KJV - means churches falling away from scripture and setting up another instruction ... example  Jesus says, Mt. 5:32 ... whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.  ?When was the last time you heard this taught at your church group?  I was born again in August 1975 and have never heard this taught at any church group.  Why not?  Jesus said this.  Don't we, as Christians, go by that which Jesus said in Bible?  And if so, why aren't we teaching such in our church groups.  Many people violate this in church groups, men marrying divorced women.  

All this is the apostasy in the church ... man of lawlessness has moved into the church, into the hearts of men and women and they have approved a change from scripture in the church group.

*****

The apostle John says ... even in his day ... there were "many antichrists" ...

I Jn. 2 ...  18 Little children, it is the last time:and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 

*****

Antichrist was not one man as once taught in church.  There were already (in John's day) many antichrists.  At the end there are many antichrists ... in the churches both in the pulpit and in the congregation.

Paul said the following would happen in the churches when these antichrists appeared changing the doctrines from the Bible ...

II Thess. 2 ... (KJV) ...   7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If you recognize your group is withholding truth of scriptures from congregation or if you recognize your church group has departed from the doctrine of Bible and is twisting truth, you must come out, leaving that group.  If you continue to sit there approving lies against Bible, you will be deluded along with them.

You must come out.