Monday, March 13, 2017

As the devil is a spirit, so is antichrist a spirit


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In the 1970's, when I was born again, the church circles spoke of antichrist who was to come.  And they spoke of this antichrist as being "one man" ... at that time the churches I attended often said antichrist was Henry Kissinger, a USA government official.

But the Bible, itself, shows this to be wrong doctrine for the apostle John said there were already "many" antichrists at the time he (John) lived on this earth.

I Jn. 2:18 ... Little children, it is the last time:and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.


*****

As the devil is a spirit operating in many humans, antichrist is a spirit also operating in many today.

And why think antichrist would be centered in this world when the apostle Paul told us antichrist sits in the "temple of God" making himself to be as a god.

II Thess. 2 ...  3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(churches will fall away from scripture and set up other doctrines which deny the word of God and approve those who sin in the congregation)

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


*****

Paul also spoke of the terrible things which would happen in the church after he died, for as long as Paul was alive he kept the church groups under control and would not allow the perversion brought by men to rise up in the church.

Paul said ... Acts 20 ...  28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.


*****

In I Jn. 4:3, John speaks of "a spirit" of antichrist.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

*****
 
During the past years, I have encountered many pastors who are antichrist.

Each spoke perversions of scripture and in each case,where I heard such, I went to that pastor and took the scripture and showed him the scripture.

Without exception, pastors refused to repent ... nor did any show shame.

Each became angry with me and struck out at me.

Sadly, when church people go along with these perversions of scripture and stay in those churches they bring condemnation upon themselves also.

The apostle Paul told us this in II Thess. 2.

 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****

I have left many churches through the years when I learned they were teaching something contrary to scripture.

*****
In 1975, after I was born again, my best friend told me I had to go to church.  So I went with my friend and her husband to the church they attended in Dallas where I lived.  The pastor was conducting a series concerning tongues being of the devil.  

I didn't care anything about tongues, until I saw something in the Bible, as follows.

I Cor. 14 ...the apostle Paul said ... 

39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

Though I didn't care about tongues, I did care about that which was in Bible.

So after reading this scripture, I never returned to that church group.

My best friend also read this, and she, too, left that church group.

You cannot remain in a church group when you see a perversion of scripture for this is antichrist operating in that church for antichrist opposes God, opposes scripture ... 

 and exalts himself in the church with his own doctrines.

*****

 In the 1990's, I was looking for a church to attend.

On a Wednesday night, I went to a non-denominational church where pastor was teaching the sermon that night.  As pastor spoke of John 8 where the woman was taken in adultery.

Pastor said, "And when she was brought before Jesus, she was naked from the waist up."

I was very shocked!  

I looked around the room, and some of the men had lustful grins on their faces.  

I knew pastor had excited the flesh of these men by lascivious words.

I grabbed my Bible and reread John 8 (although I knew it well, I read it again)...

 1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2 And early in the morning HE came again into the temple, and all the people came unto HIM; and HE sat down, and taught them. 

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto HIM, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned:but what sayest THOU?

6 This they said, tempting HIM, that they might have to accuse HIM . 

But Jesus stooped down, and with HIS finger wrote on the ground, as though HE heard them not. 

7 So when they continued asking HIM, HE lifted up himself, and said unto them, 

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 

8 And again HE stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 

10 When Jesus had lifted up HIMSELF, and saw none but the woman, HE said unto her,

Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 

11 She said, No man, Lord. 

And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: 

go, and sin no more.


*****

Though I reached for my Bible immediately, I didn't see anyone else in that church group reach for a Bible to read that passage to see if what pastor said was true.

The next day, I called and talked with pastor and told him I was in his service "last night" when he told about the woman taken in adultery being naked from waist up.  I asked him where that is cited in Bible. 

He first said, "I can't remember where it is in Bible."

I told him this was very important to me and I asked him to find it and have his secretary call me and tell me where this is in Bible.

With that pastor became very angry and said: 

"All right ... It's not in the Bible ... Where do you go to church?"

(trying to find something of which to accuse me)

Obviously I never returned to that church group.  

A few months after this, I was visiting another church group on a Wednesday night.  I was surprised to see a man who was an elder at the previous church group at this new church group.  

After the service, I went to him and greeted him and he said to me,  "I left that other church group because they hired  homosexual to be choir director."

But it is not at all unusual to see all manner of doctrines from Bible set aside and other doctrines not of God ruling in church group for this is simply antichrist in that unruly group.

*****  

One of the most widely spread, violated doctrine, of all in church groups today has to do with divorce and remarriage:

Jesus said ... Mt. 5:32 ... 32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

In above scripture, Jesus says:

- husband who divorced the faithful wife causes her adultery if she remarries.
- faithful wife who is divorced commits adultery upon remarriage.
- man who marries divorced woman commits adultery.

The apostle Paul said the following is the commandment of the Lord  for the NT church:


I Cor. 7 ... 10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord,

Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


*****

The point is:  If you see the church you attend violating doctrine in the New Testament Bible, and they will not hear you when you bring correction of the scripture to that group, then you must not remain in that group for it is antichrist, opposite to the Word on the matter.

You condemn yourself if you stay in that group.