Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Abounding with thanksgiving


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is so important for us to keep an heart full of thanksgiving to God.

There are so many reasons to be thankful.

- God raised Jesus from the dead and God raises me from the dead.

Daily I am raised from the dead of this world by the Word of God, seeing the way of God for HIS people.  Understanding this life is only very temporary and the many things of this life are temporary.  Keeping a view on the truth that my kingdom is not of this world therefore I do not have to strive as the people of this world.

When a man defrauded me and another man showed there had been evil gossip spoken about me in secret in his family, God gave me an open vision showing me flying above both men.  I thought of the way Paul told us in Romans 8, that if God be for us, who can be against us.  Also I remembered how Paul told us that we, who belong to God, are more than conquerors through Christ who dwells in us, and indeed we are, because we know none of this really matters and God provides for us amply, giving us food and clothing, and we have all that we need as HE leaves us on this present earth before we are taken out by God to the new heaven and new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.  (II Peter 3)  This present earth will never be righteous no matter what we do, so live in peace, keeping ourselves by the word of God and by the Spirit of God who lives in us.

- God gave us HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit, so we can know the way of God for us and have the many extra benefits of the Spirit of God who guides us into all truth, teaches us all things, reminds us of that which is spoken by Jesus, and shows us things to come (Jn. 14:26 & Jn. 16:13)

- God gives us HIS Word continually so we can live through HIM and go in HIS way.  (We rise above this world when we see God's way and go in that way.)

*****

In personal ways, I am thankful God has provided for me food, clothing, shelter ... and has given me many things that suit me well and are beautiful to me.

I am very grateful that I am able to see ... can drive my car to get my food ...

*****

I am thankful for God's spiritual gift of exhortation which enables me to exhort the church.

I am thankful for the Internet and the blogs which allow me to send writings to the church all over the world to exhort them in ways of God.

I am thankful for the avenue whereby we could put the books of exhortation on Amazon and for the world wide circulation to all parts of this world through Amazon

These are truly remarkable things which allow us to speak the Word of God freely to all in the entire world. 

*****

Learn to think on the many good things from God and stay thankful to God continually.

Phil. 4:8 ...  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

In other words, think on the Word of God which is true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, full of virtue (strength), and praise to God.