Sunday, March 12, 2017

If we walk in THE LIGHT


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

If we walk in THE LIGHT we know the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from ALL SIN.

This is what the Bible tells us:

I Jn. 1:7 ... But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ HIS Son cleanseth us from all sin.

There are times when it will come into my mind that I didn't handle a situation well ... and often when that happens, I remember this:  

I am walking in THE LIGHT so even if I didn't handle something well or even if I sinned, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all sin.

I am cleansed as I walk in the light today. 

It sort of reminds me of the way a car is cleaned at a car wash.  As long as the car stays on the car track it goes forward being cleaned.  If the car came off the track it could not go forward and cleaning stops.

As long as we walk in the light we are on track and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us constantly as we go about on this present earth.