Sunday, March 5, 2017

* Psalm 6


O Lord, rebuke me not in THINE anger,
neither chasten me in THY hot displeasure.
Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak:
 

O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
My soul is also sore vexed:
but THOU, O Lord, how long?
 

Return, O Lord, deliver my soul:
oh save me for THY mercies' sake.

 

For in death there is no remembrance of THEE:
in the grave who shall give THEE thanks?
 

 I am weary with my groaning;
all the night make I my bed to swim; 

I water my couch with my tears.
Mine eye is consumed because of grief;
it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
 

Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity;
for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.

The Lord hath heard my supplication;
the Lord will receive my prayer.
 

Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed:
let them return and be ashamed suddenly.