Friday, March 24, 2017

BOOK


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book


 Vol. 4 ... #10
Antichrist pastor adds to scripture /
Another example of the apostasy


In looking for church to attend (approximately 1995), I visited a non-denominational group.  Pastor was teaching on a Sunday morning.  He said, "Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters."

I was very shocked.  I had never read this in Bible.

Monday morning, I called and spoke with this pastor.  I told him I had been in his congregation when he taught that Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters and I couldn't find this in Bible.

I asked him where this is in Bible.

At first pastor said, "I can't recall where that is in Bible."

I continued to say I really need to know and I asked him to please look for it in Bible.

Pastor became very angry and in very harsh voice yelled into phone:  "All right ... It's not in the Bible ... Where do you go to church?"

(This is exactly what that Pastor said to me when he added to John 8 ... see Exhortation #9)

At that time I had no idea that apostasy had moved into the churches as Paul told us to expect in the last days.

II Thess. 2 (NASB) ... Paul says ...  1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to HIM, 2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

Paul even said after his departure from this earth, this would happen ... 

Acts 20 ...  25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.


The apostasy is here in the churches today ... the stage is set for the return of Jesus for HIS real church ... the wrath of God will come upon the apostate church groups and upon this world. 

You cannot afford to sit in a church group where certain scripture has been eliminated or twisted away from Bible.  You must leave churches where this is happening. 

To continue to sit there brings damnation upon yourself says Bible.

II Thess. 2 ... (KJV) ...   10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.