Wednesday, March 15, 2017

* Psalm 16

Preserve me, O God:
for in THEE do I put my trust.

O my soul, THOU hast said unto the LORD,
THOU art my Lord:

MY goodness extendeth not (just) to thee;
But to the saints that are in the earth,
and to the excellent, in whom is all MY delight.

*****

Their sorrows shall be multiplied
that hasten after another god:
their drink offerings of blood
will I not offer,
nor take up their names into my lips.


*****

The LORD is the portion
of mine inheritance and of my cup:
THOU maintainest my lot.

The lines are fallen
unto me in pleasant places;
yea, I have a goodly heritage.


*****

I will bless the LORD,
WHO hath given me counsel:
my reins also instruct me
in the night seasons.

I have set the LORD always before me:
because HE is at my right hand,
I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad,
and my glory rejoiceth:
my flesh also shall rest in hope.


*****

For THOU wilt not leave
my soul in hell;
neither wilt thou suffer THINE
Holy One to see corruption.

(Prophecy of Jesus)


*****

THOU wilt shew me the path of life:
in THY presence is fulness of joy;
at THY right hand
there are pleasures for evermore.