Wednesday, March 29, 2017

BOOK: Psalms


Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback


* Psalm 30


I will extol thee, O Lord; for THOU hast lifted me up,
and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.


O Lord my God, I cried unto THEE, and THOU hast healed me.
 

O Lord, THOU hast brought up my soul from the grave:

THOU hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
*****

Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of HIS, and give thanks at the remembrance of HIS holiness.

For HIS anger endureth but a moment; in HIS favour is life:
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
 

And in my prosperity I said,
I shall never be moved.
 

Lord, by THY favour THOU hast made my mountain to stand strong:

THOU didst hide THY face, and I was troubled.
 

I cried to THEE, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication.

What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise THEE? shall it declare THY truth?
*****

Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be THOU my helper. 

THOU hast turned for me my mourning into dancing:

THOU hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

To the end that my glory may sing praise to THEE, and not be silent.
 

O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto THEE for ever.