Friday, March 10, 2017

BOOK


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book



Vol. 3 ... #28
Self-righteous?


God once said to me concerning a woman ... "self-righteous" ...

Her righteousness was in herself ... in her works that she considered good ... not in the works of Jesus.

Her faith was in her own works ... thus "self righteous.


*****

If we are trusting in anything other than that which Jesus did ...the blood of Jesus which paid for our sins, then we are in great danger.

Our works will never make us worthy of salvation.


Mt. 7 ... Jesus said ...  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Notice they came to HIM telling of their own works and were turned away by Jesus.

Salvation is by Jesus' works, by faith in HIM because of what HE did. 

That will  not fail.