Thursday, March 30, 2017

Removal of specific scripture allows antichrist to come in


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

On March 28, 2017, I said to God, "I wish there was someway I could make the writings on antichrist in the church stronger."

Immediately I heard the following (as a thought)

"Put the poison gas dream into the writings."


*****

Poison gas dream:

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

*****

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups