Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Book


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book



Vol. 3 ... #19
Made free by Jesus, THE WORD


John 8 ... 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on HIM, If ye continue in MY word, then are ye MY disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered HIM, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

 *****

When a person speaks an evil thought to us, that thought is a type of bondage, until we take the matter to God in prayer and are healed by that which God gives us ... God gives us the antidote to the poison spread by the human's words.  If we try to reason the human's saying away, we will fail.  It is only when "the Son", The Word given us by God, comes to us on the matter we will be "free indeed".

*****

A young man said the Bible is legalistic.

This greatly troubled me.  I turned to God and said, "What he said about the Bible greatly troubles me."  

Within the hour, the Holy Spirit reminded me of a scripture which set me free from the words spoken by this young man.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ...  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I rejoiced at this word!
*****

A woman rejected words that I carried to her.

I was sad.

Then I was reminded of two things which God sent to me to free me from the sadness.

God gave Pam Padgett a dream where I was her supervisor.

God gave Dale Evans Rodgers a prophecy over me:  She said, "I don't know how I know this about you but God is going to use you mightily.  You will have to remain very close to HIM."

As these two things were brought to my mind, I realized if God wants a person to "receive" the words I carry, God will do something to open the heart and ears of that person.

Paul explained:  Romans 9 ...   15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

...  18 Therefore hath HE mercy on whom HE will have mercy, and whom HE will he hardeneth. 

*****

We will only be free through God ... As God brings HIS Word to us on the matter at hand, we will be free indeed by that Word, just as Jesus said in Jn. 8:36.

We must not try to reason evil thoughts and evil words away.  This will not work.  

If we turn to God in prayer and take the matter to God, and wait for God to give us the Word that fits the matter, we will be free indeed just as Jesus said. 

This is the only thing strong enough to work to free us. 

Jn. 8:36 ...  If the Son (The Word) therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.