Saturday, February 22, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 14:26 ... But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When I first became a Christian God showed me this verse and I believed it.  It is not that the Holy Spirit just shows us spiritual things, I believe the Holy Spirit shows us all things, spiritual and secular.

I owned a business at that time.  Before I would go out to buy merchandise, I would ask God to show me what to buy.  I was always assured that the Holy Spirit showed me what to buy.

And the Holy Spirit reminds us of "all things" that Jesus has said to us.

Jesus speaks to HIS people by the Bible, by dreams, by specific words.

When the Holy Spirit reminds us, we know what to do or what to expect in the matter at hand.  Our faith can build on this.