Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 8:10-12 ... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


The greatest things that has ever happened to me was God choosing me and changing me and thereby my becoming a Christian.  I was so proud when God revealed HIMSELF to me.  Nothing I had been doing prior to this meant anything to me any longer after this happened.

Through the years, I've heard people say:  "The greatest thing that ever happened to me was meeting my wife." ... or "The greatest thing that ever happened to me were my children."

The greatest thing that ever happened to me was having God reveal Himself to me and giving me the Holy Spirit to show me things of God and putting HIS laws into my heart and into my mind.  

It is God who opens our understand that we can know HIM.