Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 11:28-30 ... Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Sometimes we labor in our own mind trying to figure out what we should do.  Sometimes the way becomes so difficult when we are trying to figure it out.  We go to internet and it becomes even more complex for there are so many choices.  But when we simply turn to God in prayer about the issue and put our trust in Him, it becomes simple and peaceful.  Often we trouble ourselves needlessly.

Here is a wonderful example:  A man in our church group was considering building another storage shed to store his "stuff".  As he thought about this the Holy Spirit said to him, "Why don't you just get rid of the stuff?"