Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 34:19 ... Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again in August, 1975.  Almost immediately I had many very severe problems happen to me.  My best friend said, "Joanie ... this is not supposed to happen now that you are a Christian."  Looking back on the afflictions I can see now how God used these things to teach me about faith and to teach me about HIMSELF and to teach me about THE WORD.  I had to put my faith in God and depend on HIM to survive.

And out of each problem, I was delivered by God, HIS way.

Jesus said:  Jn. 16:33 ... These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I  (the Word) have overcome the world. 

And we also overcome problems by that Word given us by the Holy Spirit during the problem or by the Word we read in the Bible during the problem.

And we recall that the Spirit in us is greater than the spirit that is in the world and we will overcome by the Spirit God has given us. (I Jn. 4)






Faith and patience are often required in the midst of the problem.