Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wolves dressed like sheep

Renee Bonfield ... evangelist

In today's blog April 23 Joan quoted a scripture from  Mt. 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the
child of hell than yourselves.


This reminds me of a time when I was a fairly new Christian. -- Two women rang my bell. I opened the door and they were each carrying a Bible. I was so excited to see people with a Bible that I invited them in to my apartment. At first hey hadn't told me with whom they were affiliated, but after a while I knew that they were Jehovah Witness's which they admitted to after I asked them. All of a sudden the above scripture Mt. 23:15 came to me. I looked it up and read this to them. I told them that this is what God put into my heart for them. After that they left.

They came like wolves in sheeps clothing.

In connection with compulsive shopping I came across the following scripture today. -- Is. 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? harken
diligently unto Me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.