Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dreams

Renee Bonfield ... evangelist


Two dreams ... (from 1980's)


I was taken to heaven.

In the first dream

I was aware of God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. They were pouring oil all over me.
Then I began to speak in tongues. After that I heard these words.
"You can only speak this as the Holy Spirit gives utterance." 


In the second dream I was aware of being in heaven.
I was in a room which was all white. I was seated at a long table.
In came a man dressed in a long white robe
and sat across from me. I don't remember what he said to me,
but I kept answering "Yes Lord, Yes Lord.
-----------------------

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

That "anointing of oil" over Renee in first dream makes me think of God
anointing her for the ministry to which she is called.

I was transported into heaven shortly after I was born again in August, 1975.

I was asleep at time and then was taken into heaven where I knew I was with God and Jesus and Holy Spirit though I saw no image I still knew I was in room with God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.  I was merged into body of Jesus.

A few days later, the exact same thing happened a second time.

Later I came to believe it was at that time I was set into the two offices, apostle and prophet, to which God told me by HIS Spirit that I was called.

There is Bible example of the following:

2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. II Cor. 12

My favorite aunt was different from all my other relatives ... she seemed "godly" to me.

After I was born again, and had the above happen to me, I was visiting this aunt and I knew I was going to
have to tell her about this being transported into heaven twice.  I didn't want to tell her because she was
Church of Christ and they don't relate to such things.

But after being prompted by Holy Spirit, I told her.

She said, "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

(explains why she was different)