Sunday, April 22, 2012

No good thing in flesh

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Paul said ... 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: Rom. 7

The flesh has to be kept under control as long as we are on this earth.

----------------------------

Today, I thought, "I'll send a printed copy of the blogs to Betty (director at bridge center)

It seemed like such a good idea. I often took writings to Betty and she told me, "I like everything you write."

And to make things even "better" I reported that yesterday we have 186 hits in USA and even more important 2 hits from Germany.

I wrote a cover letter telling her what we were doing now. Enclosed printed blogs. Put the envelop on cabinet to take to mail. And then I prayed asking God if this is what I should do.

(You will note that I did all this ... then after it was done, and ready to mail ... I prayed)

I was reminded of hewn stone and how when we touch something we end up corrupting it.

"OH ... "

(I looked this scripture up ...)

25And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it. 26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon. Ex. 20

------------------

"Nevermind" ..........


I took the printed material out of the package ... threw the addressed envelop and cover letter in trash.

-------------

UPDATE:  The day after I threw the envelop in trash, I realized I was "free" to send the material to Betty minus the cover letter which made me look good.