Thursday, September 24, 2020

* Proverbs 2


6 For the LORD (The Word) giveth wisdom: out of HIS mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7 HE (The Word) layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: HE (The Word) is a buckler (a shield) to them that walk uprightly.

8 HE (The Word) keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of HIS saints.



*****

Comments by Joan Boney:

To me, "wisdom" is knowing what to do in the issues pertaining to this present life.

I want my wisdom to come from God and not to come from my own thinking!

Jesus said:  

John 5:30

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

When I know it is God who showed me to do something, I am so comforted, and my faith in going forward is in God, for I know it was God who showed me to do this thing.

Doing the following is such help to me.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


*****