Friday, September 25, 2020

* Letter to our little church group.


Joan Boney, apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ, by the will of God according to Ephesians 4:11-12.

*****

Here is a letter I wrote last night to our church group.  I realized some of our blog readers might also benefit by reading this so here is a copy.  Joan Boney

***

Most of us have a lot of time to fill each day.

Often I pray for God to fill my day.

Tonight I read the blog as I usually do.  I noticed the free e-book offered, FOLLOWING GOD BY HIS SPIRIT.  I thought it might be interesting to reread that book ... so I pulled it up and read Chapter 1... which I enjoyed.  And I plan to start reading chapters of these books at night to fill my time before going to bed.

I always have a printed version of one of the ministry books in my bathroom.  I read that book while on commode.  I put paper clip at the page where I ended so I can pick up where I left off daily.

I make ways to keep scripture before me daily.  I think the Holy Spirit is leading me to do these things.

***

Romans 12:2   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

II Timothy 3:16-17   All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Joshua 1:8-9  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.



Psalm 1:1-3  Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


***

To blog readersOur ministry books are filled with scriptures to edify us in the way of God.

All books are published on Amazon.
Each day free e-books are offered by Amazon.

 Otherwise the e-books are 99c in USA.

Paperback book are also available.

See Joan Boney on Amazon.com  to order books, if interested.



*****