Saturday, September 12, 2020

* If we can't follow God in the time of peace, how can we hope to have faith to follow in the day of trouble?


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet 
of Jesus Christ 
according to Ephesians 4:11-12.



*****

I keep being warned by dreams that a time is coming unlike the times before.  In these dreams there is much confusion and many futile acts.  Things don't work out as they did before.  It is a mess.

I'm reminded of the following scripture:

Jeremiah 12:5   If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

***

I  Timothy 6

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.



***

Downsizing?

Sometimes having less is better than having more.  I strongly suspect this will be the case in the days ahead.  

In the Bible, God often used the lives of HIS prophets as "signs" for the people. 

* Sometime around 2018, I began having a desire to have less ... less house ... less clothing ... getting rid of excess ... I had a large house at that time, and it came into my heart to want to live in a much more compact space with my "things" around me in one bedroom.

*  In 2020, I heard this from God:  "Sell your excess sound equipment."  I did this immediately, listing all the items on Audiogon which specializes in selling high end sound equipment.  Everything we listed sold almost as soon as it was listed.

***

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Be sensitive to praying over your current position.

I don't think we are going to be returning to a pre-Coronavirus life.  Things ahead will be different than before.  

I'm much happier now than I was when I had a big house.  I like the downsizing.

But I do not want you to copy me.  I just want you to seek God about your life and what you should do.  I can only tell you I'm very happy not to have to take care of the property I had in Texas.  I like this more compact life.  But I know it was God who led me in that which I did and I know it must be God who leads you.  Just be alert to change.  If God is leading you in your decisions that is all that really matters.

***

Several years ago, I had the following information which I believe was from God.

The time is coming when people will not be able to maintain separate dwellings and they will need to move together.

This is certainly beginning to happen because of the economy caused by Coronavirus.

It is not something to fear but rather something to cause you to evaluate your current situation by prayer and go in the way you feel led by God, stabilizing your life.

Prayer and faith that God can lead you will be very important.

Philippians 4:6   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Ecclesiastics 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


*****