Tuesday, September 29, 2020

* Dream


Joan Boney:

On September 27, 2020, I had a dream where I was going on a trip.  Pam Padgett, our church group, was also going.  It seemed to be a good distance away from where we currently lived.  I wondered how we could afford to pay for that trip.  Then I realized we would not have to pay.  It was somehow a part of our work, an inspection of sorts.  Then another woman in our group was also going with us.

After I awoke, I felt God was showing us we were going to be taken off this earth... the return of Jesus and the removal of HIS righteous who have followed HIS Spirit.

I Corinthians 6:3   Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

Paul goes on to say:  how much more things that pertain to this life?


***

Several years ago, I had a dream where we were judging angels.  One angel was describing his work to us and we judged him to be a "good" angel.

One thing we will do is to judge angels after this present life.


*****