Friday, September 18, 2020

* When we feel dead to spiritual things.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet 
of Jesus Christ by the will of God 
according to Ephesians 4:11-12.

*****

There are days when we feel a little "dead" to spiritual things.  

God, by HIS Word, restores our soul.  

Psalm 23:3   He restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.  (for The Word's sake)

First, we pray, asking God to help us, asking God to "restore" our souls.

After that, pay attention to any scripture (or concept) that might be called to your attention.

Or God might restore us by reminding us of a dream.

Or we can look at scriptures upon which we have been meditating.

***

Here are scriptures and things that help me greatly.

John 6

35 And Jesus said unto them, I (The Word) am the bread of life: he that cometh to me (The Word) shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me  (The Word) shall never thirst.

47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me (The Word) hath everlasting life.

48 I (The Word) am that bread of life.


***

I Corinthians 3:16   Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

***

Mark 11:22   Have faith in God.  (The Word)

***

Be thankful to God.

Begin thanking God for those good things in your life today.


***

I Corinthians 10:13   There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


***

Pray for God to fill your day with good.


*****