Friday, September 11, 2020

* Have faith in God.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet 
of Jesus Christ 
according to Ephesians 4:11-12.


*****

We cannot have faith in God until we hear from God.

John 10:4-5   And when HE (Jesus) putteth forth His own sheep, HE goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice.  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Romans 10:17   So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

***

The Holy Spirit of Jesus lives in each person who belongs to God and HE brings information from God to us to show us the way to go as we live on this present earth.

* A man in our church group, went into his back yard and was looking at his storage building and he began considering building second building to store his stuff when the following thought came to his mind:  "Why don't you just get rid of the stuff?"

*  I was considering having the car seat upholstered on my 25 year old car and as I thought about doing this, I had the following come to my mind:  "Or you could just buy a new car."

I had not thought of doing that.  But I could buy a new car for the house in Texas had sold and the money from the house was in the bank and there was far more than enough money to buy a new car.  Then that night I had a dream where I bought a new car.  That is what I did the following day.

We can go in the way directed by God with confidence.


***

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Usually before I do anything, I ask God to please show me what I should do.

Sometimes I will hear from God immediately and other times I have to wait a while.   But I try not to do anything until I'm sure I have the plan from God in the issue.


***

After you pray, how can you recognize those ideas that are from God.

Two scriptures:

Matthew 11:28-30  Jesus says:   Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.   For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

James 3:17   But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

And we can always pray for God to stop us if we are going in the wrong way!


*****