Saturday, November 23, 2019

* The Word of God leads me, showing me the will of God and causing me to have the courage to do the will of God in the matter at hand.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

On November 21, 2019, I wrote an exhortation entitled, "Blessings from God."  (see archive on right hand side of blog page to pull this writing up on computer.)

After I wrote that exhortation, I thought of the young woman who is handling our real estate listing on the house I lived in prior to moving to Colorado.

I've never met this realtor though we've communicated by e-mail since the house has been listed.

She identifies herself as a Christian.

***

That same morning I was reading our blog and in one of the writings Nehemiah 8:10 was quoted.


Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

That portion of the above scripture which is marked in red print burned through me.

I know that most Christians today do not understand many of the real principles of following the Spirit of God in making decisions pertaining to this present life.  Such things are not taught in the majority of churches. 

Because of this scripture:  send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared ... I sent this exhortation of November 21 to this realtor.

Also I sent the November 22, 2019 writing:  "After you pray, how do you recognize which plan is from God?"

***

Psalm 119:105   Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:130  The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. 


*****