Tuesday, November 26, 2019

* Choosing the best way.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Twice in 2019, people sent me photographs of past times in my life.  

High school graduation photo.  Photo of me as a baby.  Photo of me when I was approximately 16 years old.  Photo of me and my parents when I was high school age.  Photo of my mother about a year before she died.

I looked at the last group of photographs which were sent to me.

I thought about what it would likely accomplish in my current life if I kept these photographs before me.

Then I threw all the photographs away.

I need to focus on what God wants me to do today.

I can't afford to allow myself to think of dead people.  

What would that accomplish toward the purpose of God in living today?

How could that edify the church?


***

The apostle Paul said:

Philippians 3:13-15    Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:


*****