Wednesday, November 20, 2019

* If we ask anything according to the will of God, then God hears us and we have that which we have prayed.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

What have we prayed that has not yet been answered?

At the present time, I have only one prayer that has not been answered in visible form.

I have to examine what I prayed.

Is that prayer according to the will of God?

If I'm sure that prayer is according to the will of God, then God hears me and I have that which I have prayed.  That prayer is answered even if it is not yet visible.

I John 5:14-15    And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:  And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

***

Do I have to have 100 people pray to get my prayer answered?  or fifty?  or one other person?  or will that prayer be answered by my prayer if it is according to the will of God?

I suppose this comes down to a matter of faith.

Some people act as if the more prayers they have by people the better the chance of getting the prayer answered.

I see it as if the prayer I pray is according to the will of God, that prayer is answered, though I am the only person who prayed over this matter.

If I choose to tell the church the problem and God chooses to put it in the heart of others to pray, that, too is fine with me.  

But I really believe if what I pray is according to the will of God that prayer will be heard by God and I have from God that which I have prayed.

All things, however, have to be done by faith.


*****