Sunday, November 17, 2019

* Eating and drinking the Word of God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

On Friday, November 15, 2019, we published a writing called:  "The WORD is profitable to all things, for this life and the next"

I Samuel 12:20-21    Turn not aside from following the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart;  And turn ye not aside: for then should ye go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain. 

23-25   I will teach you the good and the right way:  Only fear the Lord, and serve HIM in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things HE hath done for you. 

But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed,


***

To eat and drink this word correctly we should do the following:

*  yet turn not aside from following the Lord,

We have to stop and consider what it is that God has spoken to us.  Then we return to "that Word" and consider whether or not we are continuing to do that word.

For me, that word has to do with "exhorting" the church.  But you might have another word which you are to continue doing.

I returned to the scriptures concerning exhorting the church and examined myself concerning the doing of that word.

Then I considered the following: 

* for consider how great things HE hath done for you.

So I stopped and thought on the moment I was born again and how God changed me instantly from that which I had been before.

I thought on the two times God took me into heaven and merged me into the body of Jesus, making me one with the Word of God.

I thought on the two ministry offices which God persuaded me I had been called to do on this earth and I thought on how God taught me to do these two offices, and how God showed me the exact places where I could operate in these two offices of apostle and prophet ... KWJS radio and other radio stations from Hartford to Seattle ... the blog ... the ministry books published on Amazon

I thought on the end of my life and how great it is for me and the wonders God worked out for me.


***

Unless we eat and drink that WORD correctly, we do harm to ourselves and will benefit nothing by just continuing to read and not even know what we have been reading.


***

I Corinthians II:25-26   For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die).


*****