Thursday, November 21, 2019

* Blessings from God.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God has done everything for us.  HE has brought us out from sins and created in us a new heart.  Because of God we can even desire blessing for our enemies, we want them to have the goodness we have through God!

We no longer want harm to come to our enemies but blessings so they, too, will know what it is to be overwhelming grateful to God for that which HE has done for us.

In addition to being changed in heart by God, I am very grateful that God is always helping us.

When we come to know God's ways we are greatly delivered from the burdens of man and the burdens of this present life.

Jesus says:

Matthew 11:28-30   Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

When we find ourselves overwhelmed, it is very likely we have not prayed about the issue.  Or it may be that we fail to have in our hearts the concept, "Thy will be done."

Isaiah 55:8-13    For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways, and MY thoughts than your thoughts.

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall MY word be that goeth forth out of MY mouth: it shall not return unto ME void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

***

In our limitation, we often see only one way in the midst of problems.  But God might have another way for us to go, an even better way.

As we pray for help and trust in the will of God being done and give ourselves over to God to guide us in what we should do, we will likely find great blessings as we go forward and be helped through the way shown us by God even more than our own plan could have helped us.

Pray over everything ... and let God lead you.

God's yoke is easy!

Man's way is very hard.

Man's way:  We have to try to impress other people.  We exalt ourselves through our appearance and possessions which we have to try to get.  We have to try to exalt ourselves through that which we speak and through those things we do.

God's way:  All we have to do is to try to find out the will of God in the issue and choose to go that way.

Jesus made HIMSELF of "no reputation" ... Philippians 2:7

God will work out things better for us than we could have done for ourselves.

Remember to pray ... read the Bible ... correct ourselves by the Bible as needed ... Follow the Holy Spirit of God one step at a time.

God will get us exactly where HE wants us.

I am currently 81-years-old.  My life now is better than it has ever been.  I have no time that I look back on wishing I could be at that point.  Everything now is much better.  God worked this out for me.  All I did to get here is to agree to that which I heard from the Spirit of God.

Examples:

* December 6, 2018, after falling at my house in Texas I heard, "You'll never see this house again."

My reaction:  joy ... fine ... God has another place for me ... 

I had no doubt at all that place God had for me would be far better than the place I had been and I was being moved by God, and that is true!  

There was no fear in this word I heard.  

***

* In November, 2019, I kept thinking of re-reading the Old Testament.  I had this concept called to my mind two or three times before I began doing this.  Then I began re-reading the Old Testament.  Now daily, I look forward to doing this.  I have a spiritual gift of exhortation.  So I have been exhorting the church daily through the examples I have read in the OT.  To me, these examples make God so real and we see how God works in the lives of HIS people.  I love it!

* I have everything I need or want.  My living space is greatly reduced and I like it much better.  I hardly ever leave my bedroom.  I love it this way!  I pray for God to fill my day and HE does.  I have more peace now than I've ever before had in my life.  When a problem arises, God calms me and works through that problem, settling me and leading me to HIS way.

God sets before each of us exactly that which we need at this point in time!


*****