Friday, October 12, 2018

The simplicity that is in Christ


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

Recently I went to garage to go to grocery.

I got into car, turned the key and nothing happened!  The car wouldn't start. It was completely dead.

I said to God, "What am I supposed to do about this?"

Almost immediately I remembered my mechanic.  (called to my memory by God as an answer to my question.)

It was 5:45 on a Friday!

I remembered that the auto repair usually closed at 6 p.m.

I quickly called and Justin answered phone.  I told him the problem and asked if he could come by my house on way home and install new battery.

He did!

(I knew it was God who helped me, showing me what to do.  There was more urgency in this than usual for it was Friday at closing time with weekend ahead.)


***

The simplicity that is in Christ … Call on God.  HE will help you!

How did we get saved?  God just did it.

Paul warned the people:

Galatians 3:3    Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?



*****