Sunday, October 14, 2018

Must understand: God will help us in all things and God will support us.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

We are children of God, chosen by God for HIS kingdom.

God will help us.

We must have this blanket of faith.

Therefore we call on God as a little child runs to his father.

It is not complex but simple.

We simply cry out to God when there is a problem and put our trust in HIM by asking HIM for help.

God has not forsaken us.  God will help us!


***

I believe God speaks to each of us often throughout the day but we fail to recognize it is God speaking to us or leading us by giving us the idea that we need at the moment.

Most of the time, I've found God leads me in a very quiet, gentle voice by putting a thought into my mind.

Recently when my car would not start, I said to God, "What am I going to do about that?"

I thought I might find an auto repair on internet who would come to my home and bring me a battery.  Then another thought came to mind, "My mechanic."  (This was the thought sent by God to cause me to go in a way that would work.)  

This was almost what we call "a fleeting thought", so gentle, so quick.

But it was the way that was going to work at that exact moment.

I rushed to phone and called the mechanic who keeps my car going.  He answered phone.  I asked him if he could swing by my house as he was going home (10 minutes to closing time) and put new battery into my car.  He had to first check to see if they had a battery.  They did.  So he came by my house in less than 30-minutes and changed the battery and the car worked fine!  This was a Friday afternoon.  Had he not done this I could have been without car until the following Monday.

This is the way God watches over us!


***

Pam Padgett had a similar happening.  She is beginning a remodel project in downstairs bath room.  She wanted to be able to shut up her cat while man worked on that bath so Pam was starting to move litter box to upstairs bedroom when the thought came that she could put the litter box in the new downstairs bedroom.

Pam has had a problem with a knee and if she does too much it often hurts.  It would be better for her not to have to climb the stairs extra times to deal with litter box.


***

These little ideas are often God showing us a better way and caring for us as we live on this earth.

I'm sure God watches over us continually.  And I believe it is helpful for us to remember this.

Don't you often talk to God when you are going about?

God talks with us too!


*****