Saturday, October 13, 2018

The perfect timing of God is put into our hearts


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

On a Saturday in October, I turned on TV at about 5 pm.

There was no picture!

Surprises like this happen.

I tried the standard reboot things … unplugging from the wall to reboot satellite.  I also turned the satellite receiver off from front of unit and pressed restart button as the network recommends doing.

Nothing at all happened.

I called Sound Wave and Kurt told me to do these reboot things which I had done.  He said if I couldn't make it work, to call him and they would send someone out Monday.

I noticed a statement on TV screen with a national phone number for satellite system support.  

I called that number.  The man tried to reset my system but impossible for him to do and he said they would have to send technician out to me.

I asked when.

He checked and told me a technician could come out on Sunday, the next day!

Perfect.  So I scheduled it.

We had been having very heavy rains.

Sunday weather was perfect.  I thanked God, for I knew the technician would have to get on the roof.

He came and fixed the unit.

Monday morning when I awoke, we were having heavy rains.  It rained heavily all Monday morning.

I was so glad I fixed the TV on Sunday.  (I knew God caused this to happen.)

I thought of how perfect God's timing is.  I knew it was God who led me to call the network on Saturday instead of waiting until Monday for local service.

We are the children of God, chosen by HIM.

God helps us as long as HE chooses to leave us here on this earth!


*****