Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Devil will try to get us to focus on sins of past because to do that denies the blood of Jesus.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

I John 1:7   the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Revelation 1:5   And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 

***

To allow ourselves to wallow in our sins of the past is to deny the blood of Jesus.

That is what devil wants Christians to do.


***

The apostle Paul refused to think on his past sins and he told us to refuse this also.

Philippians 3:13-15    Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:


*****

Hymns:  (click on hymn name to see and hear hymn)

* Power in the Blood 

* I'm pressing on the upward way


*****