Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Joyful Christians


Hymn:  I serve a risen Savior  (HE lives! HE lives! Christ Jesus lives today.)

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian,
lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs
to Jesus Christ the King!

The Hope to all who seek HIM,
The help to all who find.

None other is so loving,
so good and kind.

Chorus:

HE lives!  HE lives!
Christ Jesus lives today.

HE walks with me and talks with me
along life's narrow way.

HE lives, HE lives, 
salvation to impart!

You ask me how I know HE lives?
HE lives within my heart.

To play hymn, click on following link:   I serve a risen Savior

When hymn appears on screen, click on forward > arrow to play.

To return to blog, click on back < arrow at bottom of your device.



*****

Comments by Joan Boney:

How can a Christian be anything but excited and joyful?

* All our sins have been forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus. (I John 1:7 & Revelation 1:5)

* We are led continually by God as HE gives us HIS Word by HIS Spirit to show us what to do on this earth.  (John 14:26 & John 16:13)

* All dread of  what might happen in future is removed as we commit the fear to God in prayer and ask God for wisdom and help.  (Philippians 4:6  & James 1:5)

* Today and tomorrow is taken care of by God. (Hebrews 13:5)

* God is even in control of the heathen of this world!  (Psalm 47:8)


(The Bible teaches us all these things!  Learn these truths, live in these truths and rejoice always in these truths which are The Word to us.)


*****