Friday, October 5, 2018

Pastor asked me not to come to his church


Book:  Exhortations for the Church
Vol. 4, Chapter 14
Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


In 1990's, I was living in Clovis, NM, USA.  I was looking for a church group to attend. 

I called pastor of a non-denominational church group named, "Potter's House."  I told pastor I was looking for church to attend.  We talked by phone.  I told him that I, too, am a minister.  I probably told him about the radio work I had been doing from coast to coast.  As I recall, there was no conflict at all with this pastor.  I spoke freely to him.

It was settled that I would visit his church the following Sunday ... not to speak ... just to be in the congregation like the other people.

I bought an appropriate dress to wear and was very excited to get to go to church.

On Friday of that week, the phone rang.  It was that pastor.  He said he had decided he didn't want me to come to his church.

I was disappointed as well as shocked.

*****

A few days after this, 2 or 3 young girls came to my door carrying church pamphlets. It was from "Potter's House."  They invited me to come to their church. 

I told them their pastor had asked me not to come to their church. 

They were shocked and speechless.  They went away with their pamphlets.


*****

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.  (I think this meant in all the churches they had changed the doctrines from what was in the Bible.)

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

*****

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups.


*****

BOOK: Exhortations For The Church, Volume 4
Chapter 14

Joan Boney



E-book: $.99
Paperback: $8.99
(USA Prices)

Order from: Amazon.com


*****