Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hymns


Book:  Dealing With Destructive Thoughts
Chapter 4
Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 


Ephesians 5:19-20  Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
 

*****



Hymns:

(Click on link to take you to hymn.  After hymn appears on screen, click forward > arrow to play hymn.  To return to book, click back < arrow at bottom of your device.)

*  Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow'r

*  I serve a risen Savior

*  Power in the Blood

*  Standing on the promises

*  Great is THY faithfulness


*  I'm pressing on the upward way

*  HE leadeth me! 

*  I know that my Redeemer lives

*  Blessed Assurance

*  On Christ the solid Rock I stand

*  Up from the grave HE arose



*****

BOOK: Dealing With Destructive Thoughts
Chapter 4

Joan Boney



E-book: $.99
Paperback: $5.99
(USA Prices)

Order from: Amazon.com


*****