Monday, October 22, 2018

The joy of the Lord (The Word) is our strength.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

At all times, we go forward in the joy of that Word which we have received from God for that Word is our strength.

And I find The Word to be great joy to me, even when That Word corrects me.

I don't shy away from The Word that brings correction.

Rather I rejoice in the correction of The Word for it is life to me.


***

Matthew 7:13-14    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:


Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


The Word is freedom from sin.

Therefore I have great joy when God brings, by HIS Spirit, the Word to my memory or attention.


***


The Holy Spirit that is in us brings to our mind The Word so we can know the way of God in the decisions pertaining to this life.

John 14:26    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


***

I have great joy when I hear The Word from the Spirit of God for then I know what to do in the situation of this present life!


*****