Saturday, October 6, 2018

Destructive thoughts ... Where do they come from?


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

Devils bring thoughts to our minds and those thoughts are twisted and would destroy us if we allow it to happen.

In the example of the devils entering those pigs when Jesus cast the devils out of the men, what happened to the pigs, what did those pigs do when the devils entered into them?

Matthew 8:28-32    And when HE was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

And, behold, they
(the devils in these men) cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

So the devils besought Him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

And he said unto them, Go. 

And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.


***

The thoughts of devils come to destroy you.  You can know those thoughts are of devils because they will bring fear and destruction if you choose to entertain them.

II Timothy 1:7    God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

John 10:10    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (Jesus, The Word) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Devil sends thoughts to destroy us.

Jesus sends thoughts to save us.

Over and over, Jesus (The Word) saves us as we live on this earth.


***

Those thoughts that cause fear, that "steal, kill, destroy," that remove from us peace and joy are from devils.

Although such thoughts will come, we must recognize "who" sent them … devils. 

We must not entertain thoughts from devils.

Instead we attack those thoughts immediately by asking God for help or by reinforcing The Word God brings to our mind concerning that destructive thought.


***

Examples of thoughts from devils:

* The "God" you are trusting is not the real God.

But the God I am trusting created the heaven and the earth!  I have experience with "my" God and I know HE has often "saved" me and I know HE will save me in the end for I trust in the God of the Bible.

(Incredibly this destructive thought came into my mind a few days ago.  But I immediately began to think of how the God I believe in, the God of the Bible, created heaven and earth.   And importantly I have personal experience with God "saving" me over and over as I live on this earth and of HIM delivering me from evils of past and changing me!  I know "my" God did this.)

Learn to bring that destructive thought into the obedience of Christ, The Word.

II Corinthians 10:5    Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (The Word);


***

Other destructive thoughts from devils:  

Often devils attack me with thoughts "of bad" that I have done in past toward my mother, who is dead. 

Painful thoughts are from devil to destroy us.

When I cried out to God for help, HE reminded me of the truth.  I put my mother in old folks home the last month of her life because she fell in house, often more than once daily, and I couldn't get her up off floor and had to call 911 for help.  I couldn't handle it alone. Fireman who came to help even told me I had to do something. They couldn't keep coming over to my house, often twice daily.

The devil twists thoughts.  God reminds us of full truth.


***

Pain is from devil … Help is from God.

We call on God for help and HE sends us the truth.


***

 I find most thoughts of the past are destructive and must not be "entertained" by my thinking on them.  Instead I must commit those thoughts to God, asking HIM for help.

Jonah 2:8    They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. 


***

Ephesians 6   be strong in the Lord (The Word), and in the power of His might (the might of the Word God gives you).

The instant the troubling thought comes to mind, call on God for HIS help.

If your child cried out to you for help, wouldn't you help him?

We must trust in God and learn to trust in God for HE only is our help and strength.

God knows all things about us.  God is able to help us exactly where we need help.


*****