Wednesday, October 10, 2018

For Thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down. Psalm 102


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again August 5, 1975, by God speaking a Word to me:  "Joan ... you know these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

"SINS"?  I was very shocked!

With that Word I was immediately changed, a new creation!

After that Bible became very important to me.  All I wanted to do was attend church and read Bible.


***

I joyfully attended church.

Then while reading Bible, I saw the following scripture:  I Corinthians 14:39    Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

The church I had been attending would greatly forbid tongues.  The man speaking to us at that time was a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary.  He was teaching a seminar with the subject being "Tongues are of the devil."

I left that church immediately ... saving my life!

I chose the Bible over the teaching of man and this made a big difference.

Throughout the next 40-years, this would  be my way, to leave any church where doctrine conflicted with what I saw in Bible.

(And I read Bible constantly.)



***

Shortly after I was born again, I was asleep in the night when God transported me into heaven.

I was with God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  (no images, it was a spiritual experence).

At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few night later, the exact same thing happened again!

Then I was really on fire.  All I cared about was Bible and church.



***

1975-1979  ... I owned a small business.  The business supported me, and I had 3 very dependable workers so I was able to stay home most of the days and read Bible, which is what I did.

I was at church every time the doors opened.

During that time many different prophecies were spoken over me.

* "We know the hand of God is on you strongly."

* One woman said ... "I don't know how I know this but God is going to use you mightily ... You are going to have to stay very close to HIM."

* One Sunday morning from pulpit at church, the pastor said ... "Joan is not a teacher.  She is a prophet."

(Though I had various people tell me they believed me to be called as a prophet, I'd never told any other person this.)

One day, I was driving along in my car and I heard:  "I have called you and anointed you as an apostle."

? apostle ? I shouted?  What's an apostle?

(At the time I heard this, I didn't tell anyone about what I had heard.  But I did start trying to find out what NT apostles do in the church.  The church I was attending believed there were apostles but I'd never heard any person say he was an apostle.)

I asked our Bible teacher about apostles?  Who are they?  What do they do?

He did not know.

So I asked God.   And God began teaching me about the ministry offices of apostle and prophet and showing me from the Bible examples of their work in the church.  God began at Acts 15.


***

Acts 15 was a primary example of apostle's work ... A problem arose concerning doctrine.  The apostles and elders met in Jerusalem to discuss the problem and to make a "ruling" for the church, setting up church doctrine.

NT apostles have a special anointing from God to deal with church doctrine.

God showed me this to be one of the main functions of NT apostle... to deal with church doctrine, causing church to see the way of God in doctrine according to Bible by the Holy Spirit.


***

NT prophets often bring correction and carry messages to the church.

In the Book of Acts, we see Agabus, a NT prophet, carrying a word to a NT church, warning them of the great dearth that was coming upon the world.  Acts 11

Agabus was also sent to warn Paul about what would happen to him in Jerusalem.  Acts 21



***

A prophet often knows things without knowing how he knows.  He has to deliver warnings and other messages to the church by faith.

God persuaded me that I was called to both ministry offices of apostle and prophet and for the past years I have done the work of apostle/prophet in both callings.  

Those of you who read these exhortations often see me do both apostle work (dealing with doctrine) and prophet work (correcting pastors and individuals in the church).

I usually just do the work and don't even realize which office I am working in.


***

In the night of January 10, 1980, I was asleep.  A very loud trumpet-like voice blew 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

(I suspect this was the voice of an angel of God delivering a message of God to me.  It seemed to be an audible voice but it was definitely like a trumpet blowing in my ear and it awoke me instantly.)

I jumped out of bed!  and wrote these words on a notepad.

It was obvious to me that KWJS was call letters to either radio or TV.  I found it to be radio.

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately a very gentle word came into my mind, probably Holy Spirit speaking:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called the station KWJS as soon as I thought the office would be open that morning.

(I have learned to not wait when you have a very clear instruction.)

The radio station manager came on phone and I said to him, "I think God might be showing me to go on radio.  How do you do that?"

Manager said,  "Make a audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our programming we will offer you a contract."

As soon as I hung up phone, I set my recording equipment and got a kitchen timer on the table.  I'm sure I prayed.  Then I turned on the timer and recorder and began speaking that which God brought to my mind, believing that was the Holy Spirit.

I just recorded straight through … 29 1/2 minutes ... no retakes or editing. (I don't know how to edit a recording.) God had taught me just to speak that which HE brought to my mind, speaking in faith, knowing the work of Holy Spirit is to remind us of that which Jesus says.  John 14:26)

I took the tape that morning to post office and mailed it to station manager.

Within about 3-5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on KWJS.

(In the 3-4 years that followed, I never edited any tape.  I just set the kitchen timer, turned the recorder on and began speaking those scriptures and examples which God brought to my mind at that time.  I later did same things at my meetings.  I just walked on stage and spoke what I heard.)

To do this work this way, I had to live a very disciplined life.

* Isolation.  Constant Bible reading.  Avoiding as much disturbance as possible.

I trusted Holy Spirit to bring to my mind that which God wanted me to speak.  

John 14:26    

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


***


The early broadcasts were primarily in the areas of:  

- Taking thoughts captive
- Dealing with destructive thoughts
- Following God by HIS Spirit

The messages were very popular and people really wanted to learn what God had given me to say in these areas.

Within the first year, I had written 2 small booklets published by Harrison House ... recorded on cassette tape 4 volume tapes on each of the teaching areas listed above ... added radio stations from NYC (Hartford) to Seattle ... and was travelling 3 times yearly into each radio city where I rented meeting room and met with radio audience.

Six weeks after going on radio in a city, I would go to that city and have meeting for radio audience.

(More than one station manager was shocked that I would do that.  They said no one did that.  Radio preacher waited about 6 months to a year to have the first meeting.)

Usually around 150 people attended the first meeting.  Within 3 years, almost 2000 came to my meeting at Soldiers/Sailors Auditorium in Pittsburg.

I was on radio in:  Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma City, NYC, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Denver, Seattle, Eugene Oregon, Bakersfield California, Los Angeles, Phoenix.

Offerings poured into our office, which was in the home of a member of our church group.  She had about 7 women working full time on the mail that arrived.  We did not take prayer requests.  I always believed the people themselves should have faith to pray.


***

I was returning from a meeting in Seattle.  On the bus to the air port, I heard the following words from God by HIS Spirit.

"The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."

(Of course I was very excited over this word and imagined very great things ahead!)

Isaiah 55     God says:

8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.


***

A few weeks after I heard this word that "we were really going to move,"  I was returning from Hobbs, New Mexico (USA) where I had been speaking to a church group.

I heard the following from God by HIS Spirit:

The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.

Over and over, all the way back to Dallas I heard this message.

I had no idea what it might mean.

God was going to show me very shortly!


***

First God gave me a message for TV preacher, Jim Bakker.  The subject was adultery.  

This was months before the scandal surfaced about Bakker and Jessica Hawn, the church secretary.

I thought God was just given me a "teaching" concerning adultery.  I did not realize Jim Bakker was actually committing adultery at that time.

I sent the message on a cassette tape and identified myself as a prophet called by God.

I received a letter from Jim Bakker.

(The name of the ministry God had me set up is "Jesus" Ministries.  It was on the letterhead of the cover letter which I enclosed with the cassette tape sent to Jim Bakker. )

In his "letter", Bakker said:  

Dear Jesus, Thank you for your teaching.  Jesus, I want you to know Tammy and I prayed for you today …

Obviously a form letter sent by one of the office workers.  

I felt certain the cassette tape never reached Jim Bakker.


***

I also had been shown a wrongdoing in the ministry of Jimmy Swaggart.  When I couldn't get a message to Swaggart, I recorded the message on my radio station broadcasts and that message aired on radio.  Someone apparently carried the message to Swaggart.  So he got the message.

Swaggart, at that time, owned the Dallas and Houston radio stations where I was broadcasting.

Both stations stopped my broadcasts and put me off the air.


***

I had a message for Kenneth Copeland.  His church group had taken up a "Birthday Offering" to send Copeland and wife to Hawaii for Copeland's birthday.

I warned Copeland about this and told him I felt certain IRS would not approve birthday offerings for ministers of non-profit church organizations.

Even though I was rather well known by this time, I couldn't get message through to Kenneth Copeland.

He lives in Fort Worth, Texas.

I had a meeting for my radio audience in Fort Word and many Copeland followers also attended my meeting.

I delivered the IRS message at my meeting.   Someone got the message to Copeland


***

I had a few other messages for big-time ministers.  None of them could be reached so I broadcast the message on all my radio stations.

After this, I had a meeting in Seattle.  The radio station manager in Seattle was waiting for me at the door to the room where my meeting was scheduled.

George had previously been very friendly toward me.  But not this time.

George said, "Joan … If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  You have many good messages.  Just speak those.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages we might have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit gave me an instant reply to George and these words have ruled my life ever since this encounter happened in 1981.

"George … If I don't speak the message which I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

I did continue speaking what I believed to be from God without omitting anything and several stations, including Seattle, put me off the air.

Hate mail poured into our office from the followers of the ministers to whom messages were addressed in the broadcasts.

About 1/2 of my stations put me off the air.

It was a very sad period for me.

But it was about to get even worse.


***

In 1982, I had a terrifying dream.  A piece of land broke off and slid into the sea.  Then another went, the another, then another.  It was terrible to see.  I heard, "It will be alright through January but in February it will break loose."

I spoke this warning on all my radio station and wrote it to all on our mailing list.

February came and went and nothing significant happened!

Many in churches called me a false prophet.


It was very difficult for me because I knew the dream was from God.

It was several decades before God showed me what actually happened.

In approximately 2017, I realized the February vision did happen in 1982.  The pieces of land that broke off were the people leaving me, breaking off from me.

I laughed in 2017.

It was God's way of getting me free from the big-time ministry prior to my speaking the antichrist messages which I would be shown decades later.

So I very well know what it is like to have God raise me up and then seemingly cast me down … although in this case God was sparing me from the greatness that comes from praise of men.

I never stopped doing the ministry work.



*****

In 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog.  We did that immediately.  I love it for I have always been a writer.  I can write at home and publish instantly.  Even in old age, I can write.  (I'm almost 81 now.)

Then in 2015, God led me into the writing of ministry books on Amazon.  This has a world wide circulations and people from many different countries have ordered these books.

Often I am invited by other minister to come to their churches in other parts of the world (at my own expense) and teach their ministers and congregations.

Some minister is always wanting prayer and money and books and free Bibles.

I developed the following "Information Sheet" to send to them and this stops them.


*****


Information Sheet: 

If you are asking for prayer:  

YOU need to pray over yourself and your ministry.  If your prayer is according to the will of God, HE will answer you.  

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:  

And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.


*****

I am 80-years-old.  I do not travel. 

***** 

Amazon distributes all books for this ministry, e-books & paperback. 

Daily Amazon offers a free e-book. Scroll down the list of my books on Amazon. When you see one of the books priced $.00 it is free on that dayContact Amazon to “purchase” the free e-book. 

To order all other books (paperback & e-book), contact amazon.com.


 *****

Everything I write is published on our blog and is free and may be copied and distributed to your church group.  

Jesus Ministries Exhortations  

New messages are put on the blog each day. Click on the following link daily to see that day's messages:

https://jesusministriesexhortations.blogspot.com 


***** 

WE DO NOT SEND MONEY, BIBLES, OR BOOKS.  God did not equip us to do that type of ministry.  God gave me a dream and showed me to do exhortations on a blog on internet, and that is what we do.  

Joan Boney 


*****