Friday, May 11, 2018

We must not exalt ourselves above Bible


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I wrote about Noah and I said, "Noah:  a prophet"  in the title.

Pam Padgett said she didn't know Noah was a prophet.  She was excited to know this.

However she pointed out she had looked to see what Noah was and didn't find anything.

I realized the Bible doesn't say this.  But I saw so strongly that Noah was a prophet.

I had seen the following scripture about Noah:

II Peter 2:5    And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Recently when I saw that scripture, God opened my eyes to what Noah was doing.  He was a preacher of righteousness.  I saw a prophet.

Hebrews 11:6   By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Though I saw Noah as a prophet, this is not stated in Bible, so I had Pam remove this statement from my writing.

We cannot exalt ourselves above Bible even when we believe with all our heart that God showed us this.


*****