Thursday, May 17, 2018

Prayer of Faith


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we pray we must believe God hears us and if our prayer is in accordance to God's will for us HE will answer us.

Jesus prayed:  "Thy will be done."  (Matthew 6:10)


God also protects HIS people.  Sometimes people pray to get the wrong job.  God might keep you from getting that job if there is danger for you in that job.

Or if your desire conflicts with the will of God for your life God might deny that prayer.

But I've found most of my prayers are answered.

Recently they were going to reset my sound equipment.  

Philippians 4:6   

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.



What is "your request"?  What do you want God to do for you in this matter?

I asked God to supervise the workers and the project and I asked that the sound be even better than it was before the project.

When the project was finished, the sound was even better than it had been before.

But I was thinking of the set up in this present house when I prayed that the sound would be even better that before ... I was not thinking of it being even better than it had been in prior years at various locations.

But it turned out to be even better than it had ever been.

This subject of sound reproduction is important "to me".  

God saw that it worked well for me, and even better than before.



*****