Thursday, May 24, 2018

* Settle the matter with God in prayer


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I am currently resetting my sound equipment.  This is being done in partial steps giving me time to test the sound and then set another area.  We have taken two steps and there is a third step to come.

My main sound guy, Patrick, knows what he is doing.

But when heavy equipment has to be moved, Patrick brings with him a helper which he needs to be able to move the heavy amplifiers.

The last time he was here, his helper did almost nothing in the 2 hours they were at my house.  I didn't not want to pay a helper when Patrick returns next time.  I knew he would not need helper for the remainder of the actual sound work and to reset the remote control.  It troubled me to pay for helper when he would not be needed.  I talked to God abut this.

Patrick had planned to do the final sound work when he sets up the new TV.

I realized yesterday that what we need to do is set up an appointment for Patrick to come and complete the sound portion of the project before the TV arrives.  He will not have to bring helper and this will free me from paying a helper for time when he is not needed.

I believe this was God's solution to me so I would not be charged for work not needed.

When we commit all our concerns to God by talking with God, HE works the situation out for us in ways we never before thought of doing and this ends up freeing our mind from the trouble. 



*****